Pets have special needs that may require a nutrition plan tailored specifically for them. At Town & Country Animal Hospital, we will work with you to establish a nutrition plan that is best suited for your pet based on his or her:
- Any pre-existing conditions (allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver problems, cancer, etc.)
Common Questions Regarding Pet Nutrition
As pet owners ourselves, we understand that you want to provide your pet with the absolute best, and you may have questions when it comes to what is right for him or her. We will help answer any questions that you may have regarding your pet’s diet, including the ones listed below:
- Which pet food is the best for my pet?
- How do I manage my pet’s weight?
- How much should I feed my pet?
- Is dry or canned food better?
- Which treats are healthy and safe for my pet?
- How do I transition my pet from one brand to another?
More Than Just Food
As part of our nutritional counseling, we also provide advice regarding:
All pets need exercise to remain active and healthy.
Oral hygiene chews combat plaque and tartar buildup and serve as a tasty occasional treat.
If your pet suffers from conditions ranging from diabetes to arthritis, therapeutic diets can help to meet his or her special nutritional needs.
We Carry Prescription and Non-Prescription Diets
We carry Hills brands of Science Diet, Healthy Advantage, and Prescription Diet, both in house and online via VetSource.
For more information on our nutritional counseling services, or to schedule your pet’s visit, please contact us today.